Who's the daddy

Me and my husband used the pull out method for like the past 7 years. Had two planned pregnancies in that time but never had any surprises. It works really well for us. I would definitely think it was Darren but get a dna test so you're not always wondering.

I’m due on 27th March, my LMP was 22nd June. I had sex between 1-5th July. I think it could be the first one

I’m due on 27th March, my LMP was 22nd June. I had sex between 1-5th July. I think it could be the first one

Well update on who's the daddy...... Midwife got her wheel out and we done some dates and she thinks it's not possible to be Ben's baby as I wasn't ovulating he pulled out and I washed out

I agree that I lean Darren. Pullout on cd 9 is so unlikely vs multiple ejaculations on cd 14/15.... if I had to place money, i’d say Darren. Though the first guy is still in the realm of possibility. So if you did a dna test i’d Check D first.

Second do not call yourself a slut. You’re a grown woman. You make your own choices. And that’s your business and nobody else’s. Do not call yourself a slut and don’t let anybody else call you a slut.

My money is on Darren. Takes a lot of sperm for one to be strong enough to make the egg. If the other guy came elsewhere, then he had very little sperm if any, inside you. Pre ejaculate only contains live sperm if the man has been fiddling about in the hours leading to you having sex, and if hes peed or anything before then amounts are even less. Looks like Darren is the dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"