• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

who's the?

Having just moved and now shopping at Asda I have had a nightmare of a time finding my way round, and the staff have been so helpfull and chatty too. The other day I had a lovely long conversation with the woman at the checkout, Icame away with a smile on my face.

Worst is Morrisons, Ialways ended up being 'assisted' by spotty teenage boys who didnt have a bloody clue.

Tesco would be my second choice as a couple of members of staff in there regignised me when I was PG and after I had Noah, which made me feel a bit special, they would always comment on how big he was looking etc.

Asda without a doubt :D

Now you're not all just saying that because i happen to work there lol

I do shop at other supermarkets but have always felt Asda had the best customer service even before i started working there.

I hate going to aldi stuff is cheap but the check out assistants seem to be in a rush to get rid of you.

btw Sainsburys employees were voted the friendliest staff last year thats the offical verdict but we all know its not true :wink:

As our badges say Always happy to help.

I think it depends on where you live tbh.

Down south, i have found tesco's in my own nice town very nice, helpful and polite, but Asda in the next town are Rude, obnoxious and would rather slag you off to theeir fellow collegues than help you.

I guess we can't all be nice lol

If your ever in Glasgow Give Asda toryglen a visit i think you'll be pleasantly suprised

Bit of a trek but i'l keep it in mind :wink:

valentine75 said:
I guess we can't all be nice lol

If your ever in Glasgow Give Asda toryglen a visit i think you'll be pleasantly suprised

Asda Livingston is bigger and better - lol :lol:

not really noticed that much difference between the different ones to be honest but I like the staff at Sainsbury's - they always help me when I have Seren with me, and Tesco's staff are good too.

I prefer Sainsburys actually, it's a lot nicer and quieter than Asda which is hell on earth near us. You can find more obscure stuff in Sainsburys. Morrisons is a total dive and we don't have a Somerfield.

I voted Tescos though cos there is a nice one of those near work although it's a bit too big for popping to at lunchtime.

I love Tescos mainly becuase I like getting clubcard points and money off vouchers ect, and the store near us is really nice too, I like the cafe, especially the brekfast! and the people are always really chatty and lovely on the checkout. In somerfields they all look so miserable :-(

mmmm Lauz i love the tesco breakfast too but i miss it cause we dont shop there anymore :( .

We used to shop at tesco all the time until one of the staff challenged my OH to a fight because he was looking for the best punnet of strawberries :rofl: ! We asked to speak to a manager about the guys attitude and we basically were told it was our word against his and they were taking his side. We never even got an apology from tescos. since then we havent been back and do all our shopping in asdas. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"