Whos waiting for july?

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello all! Seems likr the date has been set! Was rocking between july, august and september.
But it has been in the air the past two montha that it will be july and now it is set :) realy excited.
Wanted to intrduce myself again and see if I will have some ttc partners?
Me and DH are 32 yeara old, he ib january and I will be in october. We have been together for 17 years, lived together for 16 and married for 5years. We have two wonderful boys, older born july 12th 2009 and younger born january 22nd 2012.
I had my last Af june 1st but it was week early. Should get next af july 6th and then er are on! So exciting!
Any one want to be waitin (short time) and ttc buddies?

Hey Hun, I'm not TTC but just wanted to pop in to say good luck!! Your eldest shares the same birthday as my eldest! (12th July 09) and your youngest is the same age as my youngest! :) good luck hunni. All the best xxxxx
:hugs:

Hey Hun, I'm not TTC but just wanted to pop in to say good luck!! Your eldest shares the same birthday as my eldest! (12th July 09) and your youngest is the same age as my youngest! :) good luck hunni. All the best xxxxx
:hugs:

Wow that is awsome. You sure your not going to try for third soon😆

I would LOVE to but hubby on the other hand would not!! :( if there's an oopsie though then maybe we would become pregnancy buddies as I'm off birth control for 2 months now. Although hubby is determined to stay away from me :(

Aww thats bad. Dh has always had good control.. until recently.. sinve I think he thinks a oopsie would be ok.

Hi there.
I have two boys myself and we're considering trying for a third baby. We were almost set on it this cycle but my OH chickened out right around O...:shrug:. I hope we're on for July but anything might happen.
My LMP was also 1 June. Expecting :witch: in a few days, then I should O around my birthday. I hope OH doesn't change his mind again :winkwink:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->