whos watching children in need tonight?

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Whos watching children in need tonight?
OH moans about it but tuff I have the remote tonight :) I normaly watch it every year

Me! I love watching it. It's like a tradition in our family. Getting ready for a good cry...

It will be on in the back round whilst tiding up the house and baking cakes

Me I'm watching it I love children in need n watch it every year x

It is on but only in the background, I haven't got time to sit and watch properly :(

oh god, the childrens choirs got me crying!!! Damn that Gareth Malone! the man's a genius but bloody hell, he can get me crying at anything he asks people to sing!

Im recording it, cause hubby is at work and although i enjoy watching it dont want to watch it twice :)

oh god, the childrens choirs got me crying!!! Damn that Gareth Malone! the man's a genius but bloody hell, he can get me crying at anything he asks people to sing!

He pops into my store every now and again :thumbup:

Its the little twins Harry and Luke that just got me going, it makes you so greatfull to have a healthy child and no matter how bad sleepless nights and dinner time battles get you realise that you actualy have it easy compareed to some.
And for those that do have poorly children and those with disability this sort of thing is great to help them and shows there are people that want to help

ahhh who the hell was that boy??the tall one...I can't place him!and i'm prob going to kick myself when I find out...xx

ETA:it was ricky and bianca's boy...

My God im crying at all of it and my OH keeps crying and coming to kiss my belly and hug me xx

I'm just watching it now, Kelly Rowland is singing, I've donated :)
did anyone else think Tulisa sounded terrible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->