Who's with me?!

crazycatlady1

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My boyfriend and I do not use protection, we aren't exactly trying for a baby but we are also okay if it happens! I'm not on birth control and we use the pull out method. We do sleep together quite regularly as well! This method has worked for us and we've always said if it fails, it fails! We are older and ready to start a family if it happens! :) that being said,

my last period was December 22nd. My cycle usually ranges about 30 days and I am generally on time. I still have no sign of af! I have taken pregnancy tests and they have come back negative.
These are the symptoms i've been experiencing:
mild cramps throughout the week that felt like my period was coming, still have some today.
and breast tenderness - nipples very sensitive - however today they seem to not be as sore as usual!
i read online that your cervix should be low if your period is on the way and i can't even seem to feel it right now, i think it's pretty high up there!
I am 4 days late, has anyone experienced the bfn's and got a positive later on?
Just wondering if I should maybe book an appointment with my doctor for a blood test or if it is too early!

Has anyone experienced any of this and been pregnant even with the negatives?!
Now that my period is late I am kind of excited to think I may be pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->