Whose around 6dpo and wants to be test buddies

It does look like something faint might be there but you have to be careful with blue dyes as they are well known for evaps! Hopefully nor for you though

Yeah I know, I was sure there was nothing on it this morning. Just quickly took a pic for my bfn records lol It wasn't until I looked back at the photo that I thought I seen something. I can now see a vvvfaint line on it, but the test has been sitting for hours now. Just ordered some frer for next day delivery, if they are negative tomorrow I think I'm defo out because I'll be 12dpo tomorrow and if any of these maybe lines that Ive had over the past few days were actually going to be positive, I would expect them to be darker by now. x

Same here, been getting faint shadow like lines since 8dpo and I'm 11dpo today! I'll keep testing tomorrow but I've not got much hope now if I'm honest

Yeah mine was the same today too. Just shadows, I'll test in the morning and see. Fx for us

I think I'm defo out now. Got some light spotting :( looks like AF wants to join the party 4 days early, she's never early lol X

I just got this .... Is this my BFP? I feel so numb right now .. We have been trying for just under a year and have had three losses

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 25
I doubt it :( I've never had any implantation bleeding with any of my previous pregnancies but I think this would be way too heavy to be anything good lol onto next month I suppose! X

Looks like a bfp to me congrats!!

Thank you <3 I'm pretty scared! It sucks how losses put a bit of a damper on BFPs because the worry kicks in full force

That's so positive mumm. How awesome for you!! Congrats dear!

Early bfp but definitely a bfp! :D Congrats!

:hugs: Thanks you guys :)
I've now taken two more tests (of course I couldn't wait) lol one FRER had progression today and one digi read pregnant 1-2 .
Good luck to everyone!

Congrats! A digi always makes it super official :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"