why 2 weeks?

castana

Reaction score
I want to start ttc now but.my OH said in a few weeks. I asked him why he said he just wants to wait a couple of weeks??? Grrrrr how anoying

That's an odd amount of time! Does he think you will change your mind in a couple weeks? Does he not want to have sex? Hmm

There was a little upset in our family a month ago and he said he didnt feel right just wanted to wait until he felt better. No sex as in baby making but everything else if u know what i mean. I know hes nervous about nxt step but im not backing down

There was a little upset in our family a month ago and he said he didnt feel right just wanted to wait until he felt better.

I hope everything works out for you and your husband. Maybe he is just not ready yet or has some fears? I don't know what was the upset in your family, but could it be that it affected your husband more significantly than you think? Just suggestions...

When are you next ovulating? Might not make a difference!

I have been testing for couple of weeks and today 12 days after my period finished i got 2 lines so probably now. I got my implant out over 2 weeks ago after it was out after 3 days we didnt use anything so I was hoping id be one of the lucky ones that got caught but thats obv not happened. I just had it all worked out when i want to ttc and due to a minor family problem he felt all upset and just said not just now wait a few weeks until he felt better. Iv waited so long to get going and when the time comes something always happens. I think ill just need to sit tight until nxt month :-(

I'm sorry hun, I hope you can sit down and chat about it before next month.

I would be a little concerned if a minor family problem put him off trying. Sounds like he is not as on board with it as you are or he sees it as more then minor.

Ye kittykat I think he has got nervous about it. We have been together 6 years and me saying right lets do it hes prob thought ohhh nooo. I know all will be ok its just getting him used to the idea as its always been just me n him. He has not said no but im not taking any protection so iv put the ball in his court now x so nice to have this forum and get your feelings out x

Well just to add i think my OH had a bump on the head and DTD .. I tested ovulation that day and it was pos .. good timing hubby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->