• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Why am I always cold??

shellandlee

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know this is weird but I am always cold, I can never seem to get warm :( then if I finally do get warm I get too warm, Is anyone else having this problem? X Xx

yep me too,no idea why though.Had this with most of my pregnancies,so dont think its anything to worry about.

yes! im having to wear a big jumper and a big thick robe in the house all day, dh thinks im mad then at night im roasting and want the window open while he freezes lol

I'm the same, too hot or too cold lol!
Just another wonderful pregnancy symptom. :thumbup:

Im always FREEZING too!!! hubby sits in shorts and I have about 5 layers on and a blanket!!! lol

I really feel the cold too xxxx

Same here. I turn the heating up to the point where dh gets red in the face from the heat, while I wear layers of clothes, although my temps doesn't reflect me being cold. Lol, glad I am not the only one :)

My hubby is watching TV in shorts and a t-shirt and i am laying here in a sweatshirt sweat pants and 2 blankets!

I'm exactly the same... wait until summer though, you'll be so hot and bothered, sorry!

I am pleased I am not the only one! I read somewhere that pregnant women are supposed to be feeling hot all the time. I am cold during the day and too hot at night! :wacko:

You girls need more iron, green veg and red meat! i asked my midwife about it last week... also check your blood pressure mines quite low which makes me weak and cold, really not nice I'm hoping this passes soon x x

I am freezing all the time too. Early on, I was so hot it would wake me up in the middle of the night and I'd have to shed layers. Now I'm just always cold.

Oh my gosh yes!! But I can't have anything on my arms when I'm trying to sleep which never bothered me before?? Lol my cousin told me she's hot all the time, so I thought o was crazy with being cold all the time!! Lol glad to know I'm not alone!!!! :)

me too--although I've always been pretty cold natured, I think its gotten worse. However I'm really not looking forward to being pregnant this summer in Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"