Why am I always cold??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by shellandlee, Jan 29, 2011.

1. shellandlee

shellandlee Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I know this is weird but I am always cold, I can never seem to get warm :( then if I finally do get warm I get too warm, Is anyone else having this problem? X Xx

2. nfo1976

nfo1976 mum of 9 and 4 angels

yep me too,no idea why though.Had this with most of my pregnancies,so dont think its anything to worry about.

3. scots_mum

scots_mum Expecting no2

yes! im having to wear a big jumper and a big thick robe in the house all day, dh thinks im mad then at night im roasting and want the window open while he freezes lol

4. xxchelseaxx

xxchelseaxx Well-Known Member

I'm the same, too hot or too cold lol!
    Just another wonderful pregnancy symptom. :thumbup:

5. prettykitty

prettykitty loving been a new mum!

Im always FREEZING too!!! hubby sits in shorts and I have about 5 layers on and a blanket!!! lol

I really feel the cold too xxxx

6. hope4bump

hope4bump Well-Known Member

Same here. I turn the heating up to the point where dh gets red in the face from the heat, while I wear layers of clothes, although my temps doesn't reflect me being cold. Lol, glad I am not the only one :)

7. Candace Jon

Candace Jon SO EXCITED!!!

My hubby is watching TV in shorts and a t-shirt and i am laying here in a sweatshirt sweat pants and 2 blankets!

8. JosieM

JosieM Mummy to a boy and a girl

I'm exactly the same... wait until summer though, you'll be so hot and bothered, sorry!

9. satine51

satine51 Well-Known Member

I am pleased I am not the only one! I read somewhere that pregnant women are supposed to be feeling hot all the time. I am cold during the day and too hot at night! :wacko:

10. itchycoo

itchycoo Well-Known Member

You girls need more iron, green veg and red meat! i asked my midwife about it last week... also check your blood pressure mines quite low which makes me weak and cold, really not nice I'm hoping this passes soon x x

11. PAgal

PAgal Well-Known Member

I am freezing all the time too. Early on, I was so hot it would wake me up in the middle of the night and I'd have to shed layers. Now I'm just always cold.

12. Newmommy2011

Newmommy2011 Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh yes!! But I can't have anything on my arms when I'm trying to sleep which never bothered me before?? Lol my cousin told me she's hot all the time, so I thought o was crazy with being cold all the time!! Lol glad to know I'm not alone!!!! :)

13. jcg0506

jcg0506 Well-Known Member

me too--although I've always been pretty cold natured, I think its gotten worse. However I'm really not looking forward to being pregnant this summer in Texas.