Why am i eatin so much all of a sudden?

fingers_x'd

Reaction score
OK so I'd love to know something - Have had 2 :bfn: BUT .... I'm 5 nearly 6 days late and have no signs of :af: arrivin.

I've gone from not really hungry (last week) to ravinous and non stop eatin this weekend - Wot's goin on - Am I hopin for a :bfp: or am I really waiting now for the BIG :bfp: ?????????

Please any comments would be great.

O yeah also majorly sore nipples!!

xx

All sounding good to me! Although I had it the other month where I was so hungry. I don't eat much in one go - I'm like a cat, little and often - but I'd finish my dinner and still be starving! But I think I'd stretched my stomach - I'd given up smoking, another failed attempt!! Sometimes, I think I could snack all day long - that's why smoking has always been so great for me - when I feel like that, I'd go for a fag and be ok.

When I was pregnant before though, my appetite shot through the roof. I'd have 2 sandwiches, crisps and chocolate for my lunch and still be starving!!! I think I was eating myself out of house and home!!!

Also, I was reading up on when implantation takes place. On FF, it said that the egg can be implanted as early as 7dpo and as late as 12dpo. Perhaps you are pregnant but the egg was implanted late or maybe you ovulated later in your cycle than you think? I think I'm going to ov later in this cycle than usual - that's if I ov at all!!

Good luck xxxx

PS - Have you tested with a CB digi? I was barely getting any lines on ICs but did a CB digi and it was positive x

Well it's not over until the :witch: arrives so fx for your:bfp: :dust:

All sounding good to me! Although I had it the other month where I was so hungry. I don't eat much in one go - I'm like a cat, little and often - but I'd finish my dinner and still be starving! But I think I'd stretched my stomach - I'd given up smoking, another failed attempt!! Sometimes, I think I could snack all day long - that's why smoking has always been so great for me - when I feel like that, I'd go for a fag and be ok.

When I was pregnant before though, my appetite shot through the roof. I'd have 2 sandwiches, crisps and chocolate for my lunch and still be starving!!! I think I was eating myself out of house and home!!!

Also, I was reading up on when implantation takes place. On FF, it said that the egg can be implanted as early as 7dpo and as late as 12dpo. Perhaps you are pregnant but the egg was implanted late or maybe you ovulated later in your cycle than you think? I think I'm going to ov later in this cycle than usual - that's if I ov at all!!

Good luck xxxx

PS - Have you tested with a CB digi? I was barely getting any lines on ICs but did a CB digi and it was positive x

Will defo try a digi one in a few dayz!!

Thanks xx

It would be wonderful if you were pregnant! May God bless you with a 2009 miracle! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"