Why am I OCD???

NurseMommyTTC

Reaction score
So....is anyone else OCD like me? and have irrational fears? I have fears about:
1. Thinking about it too much that it wont happen
2. not conceiving at all
3. having a chemical/ m/c
etc etc etc
Why am I so OCD? :nope:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart[/url] || Ovulation Chart

I was when I was TTC#1. I worried that there was something wrong (before we had even really started trying), that it would take forever, that if it we got pregnant it would be a chemical/MMC and so on...

Turns out there was nothing wrong, we got pregnant after one cycle but it was a chemical - my lesson from that was that we COULD conceive and not to test too early again.

It didnt take forever, we got a sticky BFP after 3 cycles, but I worried my entire pregnancy about the baby. I'll be honest and say that looking back I really just wish I had enjoyed the pregnancy instead of worrying the entire time, but that really is just my nature.

We are starting to TTC #2 once I've got this pill out of my system, only stopped it 3 days ago, and so far I don't feel as anxious as I did last time. My son is my whole world and I can live in a world where I just have him, another would be such a bonus but I know how blessed we are to have one (someone might want to remind me of this in a few months when I'm tearing my hair out lol).

Easy for me to say, but do try to relax. Enjoy TTC, it is something you dont get to do too often (depending on how many you are going to have) and it can be fun and exciting. I understand that this might not be the case if things arent working out and you are TTC for a long time, but cross that bridge if you come to it.

All the best - deep breath!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"