• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Why am i still so sick?!?!?! :(

bunnyblonde

Reaction score
im 12 weeks and I'm still nauseas and vomiting all the time. whats wrong with me?????

Bunny, I don't know what is wrong with both of us. I didn't have ANY morning sickness with my DD, didn't even know what morning sickness was, then BAM... I was hit like a ton of bricks by it with my DS. I was like "what the heck is this?!" I was sick with him until it finally went away at 15/16 weeks. With this pregnancy I've had quite a bit of sickness too but I can manage it better now that I'm taking Diclegis. Maybe you could ask your doctor about that? It was a life saver for me!

Omg 15/16 weeks?! Don't say that!! I get so nervous when I see the posts about how someone was sick their entire pregnancy. I have to force myself to eat just so I don't get sick. It's awful when I'm in bed about to go to sleep but know I have to eat something. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow so I'm going to mention how sick I've been feeling. I had like one good day a couple weeks ago and I thought the tough part was over but no :(

I was really sick with my last pregnancy and I think I last vomited around the 17 week mark. Good luck!

They say 'typically' end of first trimester the sickness eases or stops but sadly for some this is not the case :( mines still lingering abit & my sister who has 4 children, had nausea & vomiting up until 6-7 months with all hers.. I really dont know how she did it, hopefull it will subside very soon girls X

I really feel for you xx mine subsided with my 3rd son at around 14 weeks then came back around 7 months 😷 my sister was sick through her whole pregnancy and actually lost 11pounds by the time she gave birth .... he was perfectly healthy :).... I hope it eases off for you soon ! Xxxxxx

Me too! 13 weeks today and between 11 weeks and 12, it seemed to ease... I got to 12 weeks and it came back... Hard, I have had a permanent migraine for the last week too :(((

Me too :-( I'm nearly 12 weeks and I still feel awfull. Still feel sick 24/7. Though I'm not being physically sick quite as much as I was. Feel like it's never going to end and am utterly depressed miserable and fed up. Hope you all feel better soon x

I'm 20 weeks now and touch wood I haven't been sick in a couple of weeks but it did improve a lot around 14-15 weeks. I was on meds and they did help so if you're struggling please ask your doctor because the meds are safe and you need to function. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"