Why am I symptom spotting?!

Kirstin

Reaction score
I got over doing this a long time ago (when we got my OHs bad SA) but for some reason this month (ever since I saw my follicle in my ovaries at the fertility consultation) I have been going back to obsessive TTC days... used OPKs etc. now I am in 2WW which seems to be going so slowly, it's day 8 at the minute and for the past 2/3 days my womb area has been feeling tight, like very mild period pains but constantly and now I keep thinking it was implantation... :hissy:

But deep down I know it isn't and I'm going to just end up disappointing myself :cry:

Hate TTC.

It is so hard isn't it? :hugs:

We have more chance of winning the lottery then getting pregnant naturally, but everytime we have sex around the right time (even though we haven't 'tried' for the past year naturally) there is a teeny tiny part of me that says "maybe"? TTC plays with your mind something shocking.

You aren't alone xx

2ww is so hard !!!
hang in there sweetie:hugs:and good luck:hugs:

I know exactly what you mean. WE are on a break between clomid and starting IVF. I'm about day 9 of 2WW and my boobs are sore. I'm sure its to do with not wearing a strong enough bra at the gym but cos it feels different to normal AF tender boobs I am convinced it must be because I am PG!

We will never learn!

M x

I think we symptom spot because we hope!! And if we didn't hope what would be the point?? You're definitely not alone, and we're probably the most in-tune people when it comes to our bodies ...

TWW really sucks ...

:hug:

:hugs:

I am going to start playing the lottery :rofl:

So tempted to poas:(

Getting tender breasts now so AF is def on the way :(

Have only 'done it' once this month, know I basically have little chance of conceiving anyway but I am still convincing myself that my boobs hurt even when I know they don't.

Is like human nature to torment ourselves with hope.

So the symptoms were real! Congrats!

ah congrats :happydance: love these happy endings :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"