• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Why am I the only one?!?!

Reaction score
OK so I know its all bit of a clique but I'm part of a "group" of friends that consist of 5 couples and 1 single lady and 2 single guys. now me and OH are the only ones who seem to be without child!

The first couple had their little boy 9 months ago, the other one couple had their little girl 9 weeks ago, and the other couple are due their little boy on 28th December and the other couple are due their little boy 21st January.
Me and OH have been having unprotected sex far longer than these and have been together the longest the couple who are due on 21st January only been together 9 months in total! and we don't seem to get anywhere!

It is hard for me because they are all having or had babies!.
It is getting harder to talk to them although I generally love babies and can talk to them about it for hours it still gurts me and none of them know we are trying and just keep saying that we are the lucky ones who don't have to worry if we want to randomly go on holiday or finding a babysitter if we want to go on a night out.

It is completely stressing me out!

Sorry rant over!

It's so hard when they don't know you're trying and say things like that, that hurts SO much. I know how it feels. I'm so sorry you're going through this. :(

If they are good friends maybe confide in them, sometimes it helps but only if they are people you trust x

We have a similar situation but I actually feel more for my single friend. When I'm feeling down I remind myself that at least I have found my man and are happily married. She was always the maternal one who we all thought would have babies first but after a few faired relationships she is still trying to fine her man.

Hope your time comes soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"