Why and how

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
i was thinking the other day how u love ladies came across the great BnB and why did you join?

I was told to join by Jazzy she told me it was great and i was starting mat leave soon so needed something to fill my time. i really didnt think id get so addicted :dohh: :)

I think i googled something and it came up with this site! I had a look round and realised i knew Toria already so thought id join! It has become very addictive now!

I think i just googled pregnancy forums, joined another one which was crap, then came across this one, joined and have been here ever since.

i joined hipp at first then was guided into the right direction lol

I googled something and came up with bnb, had a look around and it looked good so joined up :)

I was looking something preg related up and it came up! I was a forum virgin!

I googled something and found BnB :) was the best search iv ever done lol! x

i was google-ing before my 20 week scan and found bnb :D i was a member of two other places, but i hardly ever used them, and found them pants tbh :blush: so glad i found bnb :yipee: though wish i'd found it when we were ttc x

another one doing a google search and came up with bnb! I was googling sore throat remedies in pregnancy and one of the links was for a thread on here,after id read it i had a mooch about the place and liked it so i joined,only been here a few weeks but made some fab friends!! :happydance:

I was a member of another forum and arcanegirl gave me the link to here as it opened in 2006, and the rest is history.

id had a mmc in march last yr and thought by july i wuda been preg again, we'd just got internet in so i google'd looking for a forum 4tips ttc n can say i joined lots but only stuck with bnb !! :D

I was on another one for a couple of days and someone told me I was a stupid little girl for wanting a child at 19 (was last autumn). She totally made me feel awful and it stopped me registering here at first but once I had read other stories on here, I realised that you guys were much nicer and joined. Been offline about half an hour since I joined lol!!!!
xxx

Mum googled looking for something and this site came up :)

i googled about the depo injection, and someones journal came up. And i joined!

yep googling! think it was something to do with ttc and miscarriage or something and one of the threads came up, been here ever since and wished i'd found it ages ago!

someone told me about BnB and I was pregnant at the time

I don't even know, lol. I think Google was involved though? But I don't remember typing pregnancy in. I think I must have asked a question on Google and this site came up. And i've been on it everyday since. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->