Why and how

googled something about SPD and it linked me to here where there was a thread about it... that was in jan last year and they havent been able to get rid of me since :lol:

x

I googled about waiting to start a family and found the WTT board.

I was looking for others to talk to about TTC and this was the first place i came too :)

Think I typed in pregnancy forum and up popped B&B! x

I googled aswell. I was to shy to post so i lurked for months before i started to post i really regret lurking for so long wished id found it when i was wtt!! I come on here nearly everyday really addictive!

i googled looking for baby bumps!! first thing that popped up!!

Googled pregnancy forums and up popped babyandbump, been here since :)

I used to be a member of a crime forum so when I got pregnant, I thought there must be a pregnancy forum.

I looked at some and the sites were awful and there were hardly any replies on the threads, so I came across BnB. Hard not to notice as they are #3 in Google :)

Loved it and still love it here.

I was googling as I was having a horrible, scary pregnancy and came across it then. :D

I googled something too looking specifically for forums (on family planning especially) (english speaking from europe) because normal sites don't give too much of a variety. looked through some of them and this one seems right for me :)

I was a member of another pregnancy forum and one of the members suggested I sign up here, turns out she was a fruitcake/faker lol, but ah well.. :)

Hmm wonder who that could have been Tilly :lol:

I was blindfolded and thrown into a van and forced at gunpoint to join

Googled looking for a teen pregnancy forum, found BnB & joined... I wanted to find somewhere I wouldn't feel so alone in everything cheesey as that sounds :blush:

Googled ways to kick start labour and someones thread came up... i found it reasuring that ppl were going through the same as me and joined up... i only wish i'd joined earlier in my pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->