why and what ?

emilyjade

mummy of two!
Reaction score
when the LO is in bed he seem to pick up his legs really high and drops them so loud on the cot it wakes me up everytime thinking something is wrong with him :dohh:

does anyone elses little one do this and does anyone have a clue why ? :flower:

my lo does this too, i have no idea why tho!

atleast my LO isnt on his own then :p would love to find out why tho

:haha:I have 4 kids and they all did this, they don't do it for long though luckily:winkwink:

did they get to a certain age before they stopped this ? my LO is 7 months today

Yeah Euan did this too for a while, bang his legs down in his cot. Seems to have stopped it now and I never did work out why he did it, he was always fast asleep when he did it.

Aisling does this. I think it's just something to do, she's realised she can make a loud noise and likes to do it :shrug:

Jamie does it too. He does it when he's playing in his gym too. I think he just thinks it's fun. Nothing to worry about.

lmao...Leo does this too! He does it in the bath, in the cot, on the living room floor..he's not fussed where he does it!

Oh my god Ruby does this loads and has done since about 2 months old. The changing table's cushiony cover thing has split and all the pattern has faded because they've been banged on so much. She gets so excited doing it!

yeh daisy does that too and twistss she does it - she can rest her legs on the top of the crib doin it now :nope: ....time to go into her cot soon :cry:

Is it because they can?! I've read that once they work out that they can move it excites them and they do it over and over. It is a bit worrying when they do it really hard.

Yeah joshua does it...I do wonder how he doesn't end up with sore heels. If i banged my feet like that on the floor/bath am sure it would hurt! he lvoes it though gets very excited!

in the bath his feet lift and bang, then the hands start flapping and everythin is soaked!

Connah does this all the time! He just likes to kick his legs and make a noise i think LOL xx

Oh my god Ruby does this loads and has done since about 2 months old. The changing table's cushiony cover thing has split and all the pattern has faded because they've been banged on so much. She gets so excited doing it!

Our changing table cushion cover thingy has split from him doing this aswel!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->