Why are my eyes deceiving me?

waiting_game

Reaction score
I am 13 DPO, AF was due yesterday, but still no sign of her.
All tests have been BFN, and I took a FRER today, and the only thing that showed up was a few dots of pink (literally dots) in a couple spots on the test.
The second test is the dollar test. I think its BFN but I thought I saw a very very faint line.
All other tests have been BFN though... :/

Here is the test, I think I just have major line eye. Its gotten ridiculous. Feel free to tweek.

Attachments

• DSC00283.jpg
    DSC00283.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC00290.jpg
    DSC00290.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 153
I see a line on the frer. Looks like mine did this morning. Gl

The pic is dark, so its hard to tell. I see something but I cant tell if its the indent. Does it have color?

I had a FRER last year that gave me a bright pink dot (pic attached). Ended up being a faulty test but FR sent me a check for $24 when I complained.

Good luck hun!

Attachments

• DSC03698.jpg
    DSC03698.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 54
Its not white, if thats what you are asking. Its really faint pinkish, but there are a few dark pink spots that i've seen. Maybe its faulty :/

I see something on the frer, but Im not sure of color.

I see something on the FRER.
Do you know for sure when you ovulated? [Charting your BBT and OPKs?] because maybe you just O'd a couple days later than normal and you're still early?

I see it on the frer also, not so much on the dollar store test. Good luck!

I see something on the frer too.

your frer looks like mine did and i went and got a digi that confirmed i was "pregnant" good look its looking good x

So... the witch got me, but i definitely got a BFP on dollar store test this morning.
faulty? im SO confused

I can see it clearly, but it looks faint in the picture. :/
Am i just seeing things?

Attachments

• DSC00338.jpg
    DSC00338.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 33
I think I see something. I really hope this is your bfp :)

Is it possible? I'm kinda freakin a bit... I bled not just a little bit, but quite heavy, but not for long. For about an hour or so, and now there is no sign of blood.
But that line showed up within 30 seconds of the test. Its very faint, but I'm not sure if its faulty or not, since the bleeding happened?

Heya hun, I could see very faint lines on the tests. Has bleeding stopped totally? Maybe give it a day or so and test again to be sure. You hear all the time about women that have their period all the way through pregnancy but lighter so it's possible hun!! :) Be sure to popback to the testing thread and let us know how you are getting on :hugs: :dust:

The bleeding started last night, but this morning was so light, that it was just some brown spots on a pantyliner. :/ So I'm unsure. I felt crampy all night last night, it wasnt intense, just felt like pressure.
i took the last test that i have in the house, blue dye of course... i know those arent the best, but it was all i had, and i took it with SMU.
and immediately a blue line popped up in the preggo circle.
could this be a faulty test too? :(

Attachments

• DSC00342.jpg
    DSC00342.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 24
I doubt they could all be faulty, they aren't all the same type from the same pack are they?
Maybe wait 2 days then take another test to check for progression?

I hope its your bfp! Maybe it was break through bleeding you had. Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->