Why are these so awful ! Update again

I'd go in for bloods tomorrow and repeat Saturday if you can find an open clinic

I'd wait til the bleeding has stopped amd take another test just to test the constant low hcg theory...then maybe blood work...hope it works out for you xx

Yah I just did all of that a few times !
After the miscarriage ... I had blood work a few times and my doc never even gave me the results she just said it can linger. Then in November I got BFNs so figured that was that.
My periods have been so regular too.. 28/29 days every month!

Wow I CLEARLY saw lines on a couple of your tests and I NEVER think these people who post have positives! You are not crazy! I'm sorry if it turns out to be a chemical! :hugs:

So I feel a bit crazy !
If I wouldn't have had bleeding I would definitely think I was pregnant!
Day 1 was brown (which normally I don't get until the end of my period) it turned to red and day 2 and 3 were moderate flow. Day 4 was brown and today is day 5 it's completely gone.

Usually my period is 6-7 days.

Is it even worth testing just to be sure?
I probably wouldn't be thinking this but with the faint lines and then the weird period it's making me wonder ! My boobs also still hurt and my temp is so high !

I would test fmu to be on the safe side and then get your bloods done too xx

Definitely call your doctor and ask for serial blood tests. It could be wonky AF but also it could be SCH.

Yah I think I will just to stop me from wondering!

Thanks ladies ... I'm going to stop today after work to pick a test up! At least if it's bfn I should be ovulating next week anyway .
I will update !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"