Why are they not getting darker *PICTURE*

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
I know im probably totally paranoid, but i got my BFP on Tuesday and have been testing ever since.

Last ones i did this morning (bottom of the pic) and to me they dont seem to be getting darker, all with FMU, should i worry and just chill out and stop being stupid!!!

I have been drinking a lot the night before because i constantly get water infections so i drink lots of Cranberry x

Attachments

• First Response.jpg
    First Response.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 114
Are you testing everyday?? Give it a chance ... and relax!!

Congrats!!

Oh i was so much like you when i fell pregnant with my son! i tested nearly every day till i was 8 weeks pregnant. Try and only test once a week! Same brand tests can have smaller amounts of dye making the test line look more faint ect.

Try to relax (although i know its hard) and most important, enjoy x

I think if you are worried, your best bet is to make a doctors appointment and get bloods taken. Let them check your levels and then in a couple of days check again. Good luck!

Mine only got darker when I left it a week between testing. They don't get darker immediately, or if they do it's very slight. Wait a week or so and re-test.

Thanks everyone, I'm going to hold out and do a digi next weekend and hopefully it should say 2-3 weeks x

Congrats i only took one normal test and my second line was very faint so did the clearblue digi which said i was 3-4 weeks preg... Now i only have 15 days left !! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->