why are they trying to put me of homebirth :(

donnad

Reaction score
My midwifes all up for a home birth and really supportive but my hubby and my mom are trying to put me of, this will be my 4th baby all others were hospital births no pain relief with any of them.All fast ( 4hrs,3.45hrs and 1.55hr) but all text book no problems at all so why are they saying things like what if they don't get here on time or something goes wrong.With number 3 i said i wanted homebirth but i caved in and did hospital thing but an hour after she was born my hubby had to leave and to be honest was the most loneliest time of my life was in 24 hrs and only had 2 hrs with visitors cus the hospital i was in had strict rules on kids visiting which ment my mom couldn't come for long or my hubby cus of my little sister and my other kids.So i want this one at home where i say who comes and for how long but my family are so against it, please ladies help me grow a backbone and not cave in to them like last time.Sorry for long post xx

You can do it. I know how hard it is without family support, my hubby was against it too, but after he went through it he said there is no better experience in the world. I was transfered to the hospital after a prior homebirth, and it was auful. You will love it at home. trust me. :)

thanks for the reply i know he'll think it's better when its over just convincing him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->