Why are we waiting????

I am waiting for a few reasons. First of all I am in the process of buying a house and I want to have that finished before I get pregnant. Second, I work with a very violent student and do not want to get pregnant until I am no longer working with this student. Third, I would like to have the baby when the school system I work for is on summer break. Ideally I will begin TTC around September of 2015

We're waiting for our a new insurance plan that will cover maternity care/childbirth costs. It'll be effective January so we're holding off until then

We are waiting due to my lo being only 1 and we don't want winter birthdays again! Superficial really lol.

We are waiting because we don't have a house!! When we had our daughter we were living in a 1 bedroom rented flat, and a few months ago we moved into my parents while we are trying to buy a bigger place! Once we have moved in, we are going on a big family holiday next year and I'd prefer not to be out of the country while I'm pregnant (I'm a bit of a worrier) so we plan to start TTC while we are on holiday, October 2015! I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->