why are women built this way?

BlueWater

Reaction score
I've been with OH 4 years. And of late, everything was rosy. I did not want kids. I did not care for having children. And then he mentions one thing about having children in the future (far future). And bham!!

All I can think about is having children. And I've spoke about it to him. But we're not in the right circumstances to have children.

So why do we, as women, want to have children SOO bad?
Damn our maternal instincts.

It's nust built into us to want to reproduce, men are sexually attracted to women for one reason, to reproduce, even if that's not their intentional thinking.

I've been with OH 4 years. And of late, everything was rosy. I did not want kids. I did not care for having children. And then he mentions one thing about having children in the future (far future). And bham!!

All I can think about is having children. And I've spoke about it to him. But we're not in the right circumstances to have children.

So why do we, as women, want to have children SOO bad?
Damn our maternal instincts.

Not all women feel that way though. I'm still a bit unsure about it all. I've never been obsessed with the idea or wanted it badly or anything like that. I'm 55/45 on the side of having a child :shrug:

I know plenty of women who have absolutely no interest in having kids and others who want a whole army of them :haha: I don't think it matters if you're a man or woman - it's such a life changing thing that most people will have strong feelings about it one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->