why cant i feel like this all the time!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Hello Kitty, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty Mammy to Logan xxxx

i just couldnt get enough of my OH today, i just wanted to be near him and snuggle up with him, i love feeling like that... most of the time im so angry with him lately and i hate it... just thought id share me feelings lol

2. NewAtThis13

NewAtThis13 Well-Known Member

I get it..I can be so mean to him sometimes I feel like and he is so supportive! I love him so much and I always want to be with him now :) I wish my mood swings weren't so crazy and taken out at him lol

3. Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty Mammy to Logan xxxx

its horrible isnt it! somtimes im so mean to him and then when i think about it it makes me cry, and hes always doing such cute things for me... damned hormones!

4. swalumni

swalumni Mama of Two

Oh me too! Some days I can't get enough and other days I just want to chase him out the door. I always apologize though for him living with me and my multiple personalities and remind him it means his baby boy will be smarter for it. :)

5. Ittybittyx

Ittybittyx Team Pink!

Yup! Sometimes I think about what I say before I say it, because if he said some of the things I said to him toward me, I'd hate him :p I love when I feel so close & loving toward him because that is how it was up until I got pregnant & you can tell it makes him very happy :D