why cant i feel like this all the time!

Hello Kitty

Mammy to Logan xxxx
Reaction score
i just couldnt get enough of my OH today, i just wanted to be near him and snuggle up with him, i love feeling like that... most of the time im so angry with him lately and i hate it... just thought id share me feelings lol

I get it..I can be so mean to him sometimes I feel like and he is so supportive! I love him so much and I always want to be with him now :) I wish my mood swings weren't so crazy and taken out at him lol

its horrible isnt it! somtimes im so mean to him and then when i think about it it makes me cry, and hes always doing such cute things for me... damned hormones!

Oh me too! Some days I can't get enough and other days I just want to chase him out the door. I always apologize though for him living with me and my multiple personalities and remind him it means his baby boy will be smarter for it. :)

Yup! Sometimes I think about what I say before I say it, because if he said some of the things I said to him toward me, I'd hate him :p I love when I feel so close & loving toward him because that is how it was up until I got pregnant & you can tell it makes him very happy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->