why cant i upload pics???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by happygal, Dec 16, 2009.

1. happygal

happygal mum of 3

over the past couple of days ive tried to upload some pics and i cant :shrug: ive uploaded pics before so i know i can do it lol but now when i try this message comes up......

"fatal error: allowed memory size 33554432 bytes exhusted (tried to allocate 108001 bytes)
    in/home/baby/public_html/includes/class_image.php on line 2392"

anyone got a clue what all that means? im not at all computer minded so havent got the faintest idea :nope:

i thought it was something to do with the size of the pics that i was trying to upload so i tired to upload pics that ive already posted on the site(so i know they are ok size wise) but the didnt work either x

2. Emx

Emx Mum/Cautiously pregnant

I have no clue!! Try posting this on the help and testing bit at the top of the page of all the forums - you get a lot more computer savvy ladies who can help in there x

3. happygal

happygal mum of 3

4. happygal

happygal mum of 3

has anyone got any ideas? ive asked the same question in the other section but havent got any replies :shrug:

5. Lara310809

Lara310809 Mum of 3 girls

I've never known how people do it on here. I normally upload my images to photobucket, and then import the IMG code into my posts.

6. happygal

happygal mum of 3

thanks for the tip hun x