Why can't it be like in the movies?

Sphynx

Reaction score
It's been a long hard road for me. From uncaring doctor, to the next. Irregular bleeding, tons of medication, possibility of infertility...and I am only 26.
Finally, after finding out I was insulin resistant..I have been taking my metformin 1000 mg 2x daily, as well as my daily vitamin. It has made me feel much better ..but I'm going to fast forward to the fun part.

We dtd constantly in april..and now my period is 8 days late. I haven't charted this cycle because,..well,...it drove me INSANE lol. Having irregular cycles I never went over 40 days and I am now on CD 47. I've seen imaginary lines, faint bfp ( or so i thought ) but the one I had this morning was a doozy. I know that blue dye tests are awful and I should steer away, but the one I took last night was as negative as could be. no + sign at all. But then there's this faint thin line that shows (accu-clear) but I ignored it because I want a big fat "LOOK AT ME" line..not that measley squinter. So i sit the test back down and lay back down to try and watch a bit of reality tv. I roll over and grab the test and it was much more visible. I've never seen an evap that blaring. How evil is that? to taunt me...or could it be my little bean?

Give me some info ladies. As you can see I have already lost my mind lol but I would love to know if this has happened to anyone else?

Begging hubby to be for a digi.:blush:

Attachments

• confuzzled.jpg
    confuzzled.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 14
It happened to me once, and that stupid thin line showed up WITHIN the time limit. Needless to say it was a BFN!! Like you said, blue dye tests shouldn't even exist:growlmad: I'm so sorry you have to go through all this:hugs:

happened to me before as well so did a pink dye one, turned out i had actaully had a chemical, so gutted and heart broken we had been trying 21 months by that point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"