Why can't pregnancy cravings ever be healthy?

Right now I would kill for a waffle fries. Mmmm

Aw, Boobs, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you just nauseous or vomiting, too? I'm glad you got your Italian sub this weekend, though! Thanks for sharing about the deli meats, too.

sil, those waffle fries sound amazing. :munch: And cranberry, now I want a cucumber! Yum!

Over the weekend I had a craving for broccoli with cheese sauce and instant mashed potatoes, so that's exactly what I had for dinner last night. Instead of using Cheez Whiz, I bought a can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup, added milk while heating on the stove until the consistency seemed right and then poured it over an entire bag of Steamfresh broccoli. It was sooooo good. I'll probably be having it again sometime soon.

Oh wow...that DOES sound good!
At Thanksgiving dinner, there was a HUGE veggie tray with onion and veggie dips. I think I ate half of it. I could not get enough raw celery, broccoli, or carrots into my belly. I just stood there and stuffed my face!

I have thrown up once or twice, but it mostly just nausea. It comes in waves. I cough and dry heave. Right now I am ok until I think about eating. Then I feel sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->