why did i bleed after sex???

rachael22

Reaction score
im worrying like crazy now!! me and OH and after i went to the loo and wiped, and theres was a pinky colour mixed in with now i am really worrying, i had my smear in june and everything came back fine! could it be anything to worry about? have any of you ladies ever had this?

i did post in health and well being but theres more viewing this :)

thanks

Xx

Before I was pregnant with Isaac I bled every time me and OH had sex. Don't know why. No matter what rate we was going, all slow or hardcore. I'd bleed all the time :\. It wasn't painful when I bled if it hurts or burns when you have sex or whilst bleeding I'd see the doctor :).

Hope it goes soon though x

Before I was pregnant with Isaac I bled every time me and OH had sex. Don't know why. No matter what rate we was going, all slow or hardcore. I'd bleed all the time :\. It wasn't painful when I bled if it hurts or burns when you have sex or whilst bleeding I'd see the doctor :).

Hope it goes soon though x

thanks for replying,it didnt hurt while have sex but was a burining feeling after! like a friction type burn :wacko: X

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about - it might not even have been you - it might have been a little 'nick' on him.

if you had a normal smear, i wouldnt worry, if it happens after everytime you have sex then see a doctor, its probably nothing serious but worth getting checked out anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->