why did i bleed after sex???

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by rachael22, Nov 17, 2011.

1. rachael22

rachael22 Well-Known Member

im worrying like crazy now!! me and OH and after i went to the loo and wiped, and theres was a pinky colour mixed in with now i am really worrying, i had my smear in june and everything came back fine! could it be anything to worry about? have any of you ladies ever had this?

i did post in health and well being but theres more viewing this :)

thanks

Xx

2. hawalkden

hawalkden Well-Known Member

Before I was pregnant with Isaac I bled every time me and OH had sex. Don't know why. No matter what rate we was going, all slow or hardcore. I'd bleed all the time :\. It wasn't painful when I bled if it hurts or burns when you have sex or whilst bleeding I'd see the doctor :).

Hope it goes soon though x

3. rachael22

rachael22 Well-Known Member

thanks for replying,it didnt hurt while have sex but was a burining feeling after! like a friction type burn :wacko: X

4. twinkle1975

twinkle1975 Well-Known Member

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about - it might not even have been you - it might have been a little 'nick' on him.

5. smelly07

smelly07 Mummy of 2 girls & wifey

if you had a normal smear, i wouldnt worry, if it happens after everytime you have sex then see a doctor, its probably nothing serious but worth getting checked out anyway x