Why did I do it?!? **Moan**

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
We moved house about 4 weeks ago and we only got round to buying the full length mirror for the landing and the large mirror for over the sideboard yesterday, so until now I hadn't been able to see any more of myself then head up. I took the full length one out of the box and I have just seen myself for the first time properly in a full length mirror and I look like a hippo! When did this happen?!?

I'm going to finish the nursery, get my Christmas food in and wrapping done today and then this baby is going to have to come out before I inflate anymore and people need to start rolling me places.

LOL I catch sight of myself sometimes and think by god woman what the hell have you done to yourself!!

Same here. It's still a huge shock each time I catch sight of myself - not just the huge bump but the huge arse I seem to have received in a buy one get one free deal.

I'm totally with you! I'm surprised I'm still managing to fit through doors!

oh i try to avoid the mirror at all costs!! i Use it to put make up on....thats it :rofl:

xx

I just catch sight of myself and thing what a bloody ridiculous shape for a human being because all my weight is on my bump its all out front
so I just look bulbous!

...Plus I now a stretchies because I've gone over due...they werent there until 2 days ago dammit!

I walk out of my en suite after having a shower every morning to be faced with a triple mirrored wardrobe - no escaping it! I try and face it head on, it's not quite as bad as the side profile!

Chuck - gutted about the strech marks, I keep telling mine that he's in trouble if I get them now given he's taken it upon himself to have a late check out (maybe thinks it's some sort of special offer cos it's xmas!)

I keep thinking oh you heffer! I caught sight of the stretch marks yest and couldve screamed! I cant wait to have my body back lol x

I walk out of my en suite after having a shower every morning to be faced with a triple mirrored wardrobe - no escaping it! I try and face it head on, it's not quite as bad as the side profile!

Chuck - gutted about the strech marks, I keep telling mine that he's in trouble if I get them now given he's taken it upon himself to have a late check out (maybe thinks it's some sort of special offer cos it's xmas!)

I think you need to serve him an eviction notice. Your running an efficient business not a doss house!
:winkwink:

Same here. It's still a huge shock each time I catch sight of myself - not just the huge bump but the huge arse I seem to have received in a buy one get one free deal.

Buy one get one FREE???

I'm still paying for my fat arse!!! :cry:

Awwww bless you sweetie. We have just moved house and I had the same thing happen to me as I hadn't seen me full length for over a month (though I am only 21 weeks and sneaking a look in the third tri). At least it will be very obvious that you are pregnant and not just fat, I am still getting the looks of is she pregnant/just a bit fat round the tummy?!

I think you need to serve him an eviction notice. Your running an efficient business not a doss house!
:winkwink:

Oh I know, eviction notice was duely served last night with a warning of baylifts to follow shortly if the polite notice is not adhered to ;)

I can't help thinking I'm seeing double when I catch sight of myself in mirrors or shop windows. I now like to think of it as nice insulation for Egglet in this cold cold weather :mrgreen: xx

lol at least you were slim before you got pregnant, I have about 3 stone to lose on top of whatever else I have gained the last 37 weeks.

Since my lovely OH and cheeky son keep calling me a whale i daren't look in mirrors :blush:

I had a proper pregnant brain moment the other day and actually foorgot for a second i was pregnant! I took my coat off, looked down and thought 'Bloody hell jo you need to lose some weight!' :rofl: for that split second i forgot what was happening!
I love my bump from the front, its when i catch a view of the side of my bump or my behind! I seriously can't get much bigger! x

I like looking at how big my belly is getting................................................................................................

its the fat on my arse and thighs that are scaring the crap outta me!

LOL I walked in between 2 parked cars the other day and my bump flicked the wing mirrors in!!

I saw your bump picture and you don't look huge at all Silly! You look perfect - like prego Barbie or something:rofl:

I on the other hand was told I look like a giant tomato by my brothers last night because I was trying to be festive and wore a red shirt!:cry:

I saw your bump picture and you don't look huge at all Silly! You look perfect - like prego Barbie or something:rofl:

I on the other hand was told I look like a giant tomato by my brothers last night because I was trying to be festive and wore a red shirt!:cry:

Only brothers could say that! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"