• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Why did I do that!!

LovingYou

Karinna and Willow's mom
Reaction score
Ugh I'm a poas addict! I just felt like taking a test and it was negative.

Of course it was! I can't test into next week. Why did I do that? :cry:

Now I feel like I failed this month

awww huge hugs i know that feeling lol i have had 42months worth of that lol.. i am sorry its upset you know but know your completely normal i am writing a book about TTC and its craziness so your honestly 100% normal. don't stress and think about other things which i know is a nightmare but hey plan st vals day or something??? i think distraction is key... i really hope you get your :bfp: soon how long you been TTC?

This is our first actual month ttc before we were ntnp. Thanks so much <3

aww hun you'll get there sorry its upsetting and distressing for you. hugs, how long did it take to get pregnant with your daughter? she is just beautiful btw.

what i really hate is when you think you might have a chance, then you do the first morning poas, then like an hour later AF comes. that's when i feel like an idiot - i had quite a few of those days when we were first ttc.

know that feeling too i hated it when got false positives in the years we've been TTC sadly thats happened then periods started feel sooo idiotic.

my daughter is from my ex. we were having sex for 2 years and i fell pregnant while on birth control.

karinna is in the process of being adopted by my husband, it will be finalized on the 9th of february. :)

so my husband and i are hoping to get a BFP very soon to expand our family! :)

good luck ladies. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"