Why did I feel bloated where my uterus is at 4 weeks and the next day it was just gon

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
Do you think that means I miscarried? I was 4 weeks pregnant and a few days before that I was getting implantation cramps or the stretching cramps and I felt where my uterus is and it was pretty firm but the day after the firmness was just gone :( that was also the day I was due for my period...it never came and that was Friday 2/26/16 but since the firmness hasn't come back does anyone think I miscarried? Also I got all my pweird cramps the day it was due and they were EXACTLY like my period :( please give me your opinions

Early pregnancy cramps feel almost exactly like mild period cramps. I still get them all the time at 7 weeks. As for the firmness, I have noticed that earlier on in my pregnancy. Maybe its because food that you digested was pushing it out more? There could be many reasons why you feel like you are not as bloated as the day before. I would not worry too much hun unless you start having insane horibad cramps mixed with a heavy flow.

:hugs: :hugs:

I think it was probably gas bloating, progesterone plays absolute havoc with my digestion + ibs. My intestines can give me cramps that are very hard to distinguish from AF. If you haven't had any red blood that's a good sign, congrats on your bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->