why did it change???

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
I usually have a 28-30 day cycle and ovulate on day 13/14
My last cycle was 27 days and I got a pos okp on cycle day 9 with an unusual amount of ewvm on cycle day 7.
This is just a strange cycle so far for me and my boobs have been aching the past 3 days.(hubby comented that they looked bigger 😉)
I'm still testing with okp to see what happens on my usual day 13/14
but so far I'm getting negative!
Can't get why my cycle has completely changed?? I'm usually like clockwork
I Bd on cycle day 9 & 11
Today is cycle day 13 so will Bd tonight as well to cover myself.....
fingers crossed this weird cycle will be my bfp

Same happened to me! Always 28 days on the dot, until I started ttc. I am guessing the stress of trying messed up my cycles. Im on my 4th cycle trying and every one has been weird for me.

This is the thing, I'm really not stressed lol me and hubby have the let's see what happens attitude. I just know my body and cycle really well and my fertile days are so obvious as I get strong pains for a day when ovulating. I'm just hoping my random cycle leads to happy news. Hopefully you also get good news soon x

So this cycle actually ending in a chemical pregnancy for me. I ovulated early and got a bfp but starting bleeding the next day.... so I guess the early egg wasn't strong enough..... I'm now on cd14 of my next cycle and have got + on my opk ..... have Bd ing all week leading up to ovlating and plan on Bd again tonight as I Currently have the heavy pulling twinges I get when I'm ovulating ☺
fingers crossed this cycle ends happier than the last one x

Only until the day I started to TTC did my cycles start to go weird. I had so many symptoms, bleeding at odd times... I suppose the mind can do things to our bodies we don't even imagine X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->