Why do I do this to myself?!

anniecrock

Reaction score
why do I keep testing?! It's a disease! Ok so I'm 12 DPO and got my first positive with a FRER and digital on Wednesday at 10 DPO. I took another FRER this morning with FMU expecting the line to be darker and it wasn't. It wasn't lighter but it wasn't darker. Help?!

I know how you feel, I'm going to run out and get a test as the doctors have just decided to tell me my results won't be back till tomorrow. I've already had 2 BFPs at home but I won't believe it until they sort it. I'm worried as well because I'm rhesus negative my oh is positive and I'm having loads of cramps! I'm a mess right now and oh as decided he's going to go out with his mum for the day leaving me terrified and ready to cry... Oh and it's my bday tomorrow! And he's at work all day. Sorry for ranting I'm just so angry/sad/scared

Hi there, have you bought about getting ur HCG drawn instead? It might make u feel better to see the numbers.

Tests are not a safe way to test for progression unless you leave lots of time inbetween. They can contain different amounts of ink, your urine could be less concentrated, your hormones fluctuating.

I know how you feel, I'm going to run out and get a test as the doctors have just decided to tell me my results won't be back till tomorrow. I've already had 2 BFPs at home but I won't believe it until they sort it. I'm worried as well because I'm rhesus negative my oh is positive and I'm having loads of cramps! I'm a mess right now and oh as decided he's going to go out with his mum for the day leaving me terrified and ready to cry... Oh and it's my bday tomorrow! And he's at work all day. Sorry for ranting I'm just so angry/sad/scared

Being Rh Negative won't cause you cramping unless you have been sensitized in the past? Idk if I understand your concerns right. If you worry about a MC you have 72 hrs to get the shot and it is only needed if blood mixing can occur. So not during the very early weeks. It had a MC at 4 and did not get it. I had lots of cramps throughout this whole pregnancy and especially around the 4/5 week mark.

I had my blood drawn yesterday...should know today, but won't be able to have a second draw until early next week with the holiday.

Annie I had my first draw at 4wks and second at 5wks, I know it's nerve racking, but if u had 2 positives it's probably fine!

Thanks love. I'm crazy....I know it. I always tell myself that this time, I'm going to not worry because I can't control the outcome anyhow. Ha!

I don't know now you do it! U must be insanely busy, your kids r so close in age! Plus being pregnant with two toddlers...ur my hero!

Hahaha I am busy but I enjoy it (most days anyway!)! I do LOVE having kids close in age...so fun to watch my girls become best friends!

HCG was only 20 yesterday, which I believe was about 11 DPO. Feeling really bad about this one. I know it only matters it doubles, etc but that seems low.

Well it has to start somewhere right? I hope ur next draw shows it doubling :)

HCG was only 20 yesterday, which I believe was about 11 DPO. Feeling really bad about this one. I know it only matters it doubles, etc but that seems low.

my hcg was at 17 14DPO, tested again 2 days later and it jumped to 43. Your level is fine. My doc thinks mine are fine because they never called me back and they said no news is good news.

Aayla...good to hear the positive stories! Thank you!!

This was me a week ago. HPTs weren't getting lighter, but it didn't seem like they were getting darker either. I went in for a beta, first was 97, HPTs only got slightly darker over the weekend, still didn't get that nice dark line even several days after my missed period, so I wasn't expecting good numbers after my second draw, but it jumped to 506 after 72 hours.

Great to hear Jillie! My tests have been getting darker all weekend...so I'm happy about that. I go in Tuesday for a second HCG draw. Fingers crossed!

I got a 2-3 weeks this morning on my digi, that has to be a good sign right?!? 😜 should get my beta results from today tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!

Ok so my HCG from yesterday was 422!! Which is a doubling time of like 23 hours. The nurse was like well you don't really know because they weren't 48 hours apart?!?! Wtf? I should be happy right? I'm having a repeat tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->