Why do I feel so low?

Hattie75

Reaction score
I am 38 years old and have now been trying for 8months but up until last month I have been fine. I know its a slow process and we are trying not to get to wrapped up in it and stress ourselves out. We don't want to feel like we are in a science express experiment.

Since ovulation around 7-11 june, i have been low, tired and finding it hard to muster real enthustiam for much. I am normally a bouncy bunny!

Also around the 13th i started having some bleeding. first lot was just a discharge with a little swirl of blood. Then nothing for a day, when I had the little light blood. Since that time I have had a small amount of dark colour. Since 15th I have wiped once and had a bright red smear and now just its just little bits when I go in the morning. Have experienced a heaviness in the bladder, tender breasts (on off). I am not sure if its implantation as it seems to have started quicker than what I have read about.

My period isn't due until the 26/27th of June. I guess I will know then if its implantation or not but I am 38 years old and I guess the not knowing is driving me insane and probably/ low as I am fearing is my period. Has anyone experienced this? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->