Why do I gear up but never actually ovulate?

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I'm with the fertility clinic and after blood tests and months of temping, I found I wasn't ovulating. I have charted 7 cycles in a row and never once ovulated. I get the symptoms, opks can get dark but I never actually ovulate. I'm in the middle of it now and I'm getting so frustrated with it. I don't have pcos and all my hormones are fine so what's the problem!?

The clinic won't offer me clomid until my bmi is 30 or below which I am working on my next appointment is until June. The dr at the clinic didn't have any answers for me either so I'm at a loss.

Sorry you're going through this. I had the same problem for about a year. At first it looked like a hormone imbalance and I did try clomid and it did make me ovulate but I never got pregnant off it.

I ended up have a laparoscopy (my second) as I have bad endometriosis and adhesions. Turned out I had a blocked tube and my ovaries were wedged to my bowel!

Clearing all of that up did the trick and without realizing I ovulated on my own and got pregnant not long after surgery.

I'm not sure if that helps or not but hopefully it will give you hope that it can happen for you - I know it doesn't feel like that right now. It was so frustrating gearing up to ovulate and then your body not following through!

Good luck x

Maybe look at hanging diet as it can help theres a book by zeta west shes a fertility and nutrition expert. Also i had unexplained infertility and was recommended red clover blossom and after googling it suits many fertility problems and even women who have no fertility problems as it is a general boost so maybe look into that. Hope that info helps x

That's what I'm dealing with right now... Only I do have PCOS and I'm on Clomid... I'm hoping with a little weight loss I will ovulate. My BMI is currently 35 so I know that's probably part of my problem. Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->