Why do I have a +opk at 9dpo??

No I'm not in the UK, I just get up really early haha. We bd'ed Saturday during the day but didn't last night. Maybe a tmi question, but while you were getting all these pos OPK's have you had ewcm?? I had so much Saturday and yesterday, but I don't know if that's because of the OPK's or not, I typically get it several times throughout the month.

See my OPK's are always lighter in the morning then darken throughout the day. I have only started testing in the morning when I started getting all these positives.

Haha I don't think anything TMI on this site :haha: I'm not very good at monitoring my CM tbh more due to the fact that we got pregnant first month TTC with our little boy and the same with the baby we lost so not really had to if that makes sense? I did have a little looksee last night on the net what it was supposed to look like and then checked mine and it was clear and wet/possibly sticky so don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing (is that classed as EWCM, i'm assuming so if we talking about uncooked egg white HAHA. If we don't get our BFP this month I may start tracking my CM and doing temps, I bloody hate OPK's now! Ha.

Same with me tbh since getting the blazing positive on OPK ive been peeing on them morning, afternoon and night :blush:

Doyle how's it going? Here are tonight's opk and hpt. I'm with you, maybe I shouldn't even use OPK's haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 12
I feel like I see something on that hpt...there's a dye run, though...so maybe not...

Here I was thinking I have line eye lol I think I see a really faint line too.

I'm using cheapo tests too and on my hpt it looks same where I kinda think I see a faint faint something but I just tossed it because I dont wanna keep obessing i'm just going to wait it out a few more days!

Hiya hun, I stopped taking my OPK's they were driving me nuts lol. Still BFN for me on IC, CD 26 & 6 days til AF for me and 8 IC'S left lol, just got 15 delivered on Monday, didn't realise ide taken 7 whoops ha.

What CD/dpo are you now? x

Hiya hun, I stopped taking my OPK's they were driving me nuts lol. Still BFN for me on IC, CD 26 & 6 days til AF for me and 8 IC'S left lol, just got 15 delivered on Monday, didn't realise ide taken 7 whoops ha.

What CD/dpo are you now? x

It's so easy to burn through those tests!!! I am CD35 and 13dpo. I got new IC's yesterday and feel like I got a faint line last night, but this mornings just looks like a shadow so who knows...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
Wanted to update everyone!!! My pos opk's at 9dpo were apparently another lh surge where I actually ovulated, I think I ovulated on CD32, and at my real 9dpo (cd41) I got a faint bfp, got darker and darker and a pregnant 1-2 weeks :)

Wanted to update everyone!!! My pos opk's at 9dpo were apparently another lh surge where I actually ovulated, I think I ovulated on CD32, and at my real 9dpo (cd41) I got a faint bfp, got darker and darker and a pregnant 1-2 weeks :)

I knew this was the case!!! Yay!!! Congrats hun!!

So all you ladies know, wondfo/IC hpt tests are very very bad with evaps right now. I cant even count the number if PINK THICK evaps I have seen in just the past 2 cycles. Its like every batch I see is a bad batch now! I wont even order them anymore because I just couldn't handle seeing fake bfps everyday. I wanted to share this info with you all because I noticed alot of you and tons of women on other threads get very faint lines all the way until AF shows and I know its not from chemical pregnancies because some of the women who had nice pink evaps even went in for blood work and after their levels came back at 0, the tests were still showing lines! Its not right and with everything we already deal with while ttc, I thought u all deserved a fair warning. Obv those tests can potentially work but I wouldn't believe it until u see a DARK pink line, not even a light pink line is trustable with these tests :-(. If a wondfo can pick up ur levels, a frer def will as well (frer was positive for me when my levels were less than 10). So if u have access to frer, maybe keep one around the house as a "early confirmation test" lol that way if u do get what u think is a bfp and its still too early for a digi, u can still confirm without having to wait a few days :). Good luck to all of u ladies still waiting for ur bfps! I'm right here with ya! FX for all of us!!

sry this was so long, its just sickening to me that pregnancy tests can be SOOO misleading! And I think everyone has the right to know about them! I wish all of you the very best!!
:dust:

Totally agree!!! I had some that I thought were shadows, but def something there but I was NOT pregnant, I hadn't even ovulated yet!!!

Totally agree!!! I had some that I thought were shadows, but def something there but I was NOT pregnant, I hadn't even ovulated yet!!!

I am seriously so happy for u! I've been stalking and all along I've been waiting for ur positive because I knew u were just barely oing because of those positive opks and EWCM. Good thing you bd'ed at the right time still :p. Lol. Congrats again!!! What a great way to end a cycle full of confusion! :)

What dpo were u? Its probably not low if u were only 16dpo or less.. Did the doc seem worried at all? Dont stress urself out! (I know, easier said than done) but you don't need the extra stress right after ur bfp. U could go get some tests and use one every other day and see how it darkens or how much the wks estimators test goes up in wks. I think your just fine :). You have to remember, u may not have even implanted until 2-3 days before ur bfp and when u implant and all that good stuff controls how quick ull see ur levels build up in the beginning. I bet ur next beta results will be waayyy higher then ur even expecting :). Keep me posted!

I was 12dpo when I tested! I paid out of pocket for it, and my first appointment isn't until the 6th so I want to try and hold out until then. This can drive a person insane! Here is my frer progression

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
Congrats Erika hun! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you and your babba :flower:

Thanks for all of the info Aidensmommy :thumbup:

Doyle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads