Why do I have insomnia when I am so tired?

tulip1975

Reaction score
Tired all day.
No trouble going to sleep.
Wake up between 2 and 4 am.
Back to sleep just in time for alarm to go off and make me impossibly groggy.
Rinse and repeat. Every day.
I'm not sure if it's work stress or hormones or both.
Anyone else?

Before I found out I was pregnant I was suffering from insomnia. I was so exhausted and dying to sleep but it wouldn't happen for me. Until now, I still have it. It's an odd symptom to have. You would assume with the body working so hard to create a new life, you would fall asleep easily.

I'm so tired too but as soon as it gets to bedtime I can't sleep, I literally laid awake until gone 11 last night thinking my son will be up in less than six hours but still couldn't get off to sleep

I've tossed and turned a few nights recently. Leads to me being so tired the next day. I finally slept really well last night! It took a while to find a comfortable sleeping position but once I did I was out like a light. We also slept with the windows open (45 degrees outside) last night. Fresh air may have done me some good! Now if that could just happen every night.

I'm the same, fall asleep no problem because I am sooo tired but from about 4.30 I'm tossing and turning then if I'm lucky I fall asleep about 6am just before my daughter wakes up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->