Why do I need muslin squares?

Ive never used a muslin. Don't know what all the fuss is about, found them rubbish since they don't soak up anything. Recommend little burping towel things though

xx

Sorry to nitpick, but if you've never used muslin squares how did you find them to be rubbish?

hope u don't mind me saying :blush:, cos amy might not come back to the thread but she didn't say she never used them she said she found them not very absorbent, she just preferred the little burping clothes. hope this is ok to say :blush: :hug:

It's not worth going on about... but as is quoted above, in Amy's own words "I never used a muslin". *shrug* whatever, it's clearly not what she meant to say. Not important.

muslin squares are amazing and ill be getting hundreds lol.

at the nursery i work at alot of children use them as comforters because they smell like home.

we also use them to put under babies head when they are sleeping so we can throw them in the wash at the end of the day and sheets dont need to be changed as often.

i think they have 101 uses lol

i will have to take everyones word for it,I do see tesco has some in stock now :) I am adding bits to my shopping online every week for baby now.

They are brilliant and would be lost without them!

they are the best here is what i use them for :
*a breathable shield against the sun or wind hung on the stroller
*a shield against the sun in the car, just roll down the window a bit and stick it in
*to wipe up spit up and drool
*as a light blanket or swaddler in the hot summer
*to wipe a bum or body thats full of pee in an emergency ( lol he pees on me a lot)
*tied around his head as a bandanna against the sun at the beach one day
*rolled up on either side of him in his crib to make him feel like someone is there next to him.
the list is endless..

humm i could use it as a mask on my bike if i loose mine also. There is another one to add! lol

lol i have to admit i didn't know exactly what they were for but everyone recommended them so i bought them anyway - lol x x

Definately great for feeding time! I never bought them with my first but couldn't get enough of them with my 2nd! Will be stocking up on more this time lol. Great for mopping up dribble, puke, using for covering up if you feel you need to whilst bf.

Oh yes agree with people saying great for a comforter too. Esp if you are bf and you put a bit of bm on it, although it will probably have some on it anyways lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->