Why do I open my big mouth?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by TracyE., Nov 15, 2011.

1. TracyE.

TracyE. Well-Known Member

I think I just jinxed myself and I am pissed about it. My boss at work and I were talking about of all things, socks, and how I wasn't wearing any. being in Minnesota it is about 38 degrees right now and she said that because I am always cold, she suggested that maybe I was pregnant since I wasn't cold. I was dumb and made the mistake of telling her that my AF was a day or 2 late and that I was waiting to see if I was pg. :nope: Why I did it I don't know, but I am now convinced that because I said this I won't be pregnant. I just know it. :cry:

2. lotte

lotte want my own little bubba!

hun try and relax saying you are or are not pregnant will NOT affect the outcome of your scenario. i bought a baby outfit in our first month ttc and was convinced that when it didnt happen i had jinxed myself but the tall and short of it is that it has nothing to do with it. keep your chin up and stay positive hun x x x x x x

3. TracyE.

TracyE. Well-Known Member

You are totally right! I am such an irrational mess :blush:

4. skyraaa

skyraaa Well-Known Member

whatever u do or say will not change the outcome gl hunni hope u see ur bfp soon :) x

5. Jezzielin

Jezzielin Well-Known Member

That happens to me when I have so much on my mind something pops out and I'm like argh!! Give it a day, you will feel better! :hugs:

6. TryinFor1

TryinFor1 mommy <3

I feel the same way about this type of stuff! lol. I havent bought any baby clothes because I am convinced it will jinx me..

Bottom line though is that what is going to happen is going to happen, regardless of that type of stuff.

:hugs:

7. ChattyCatty

ChattyCatty Well-Known Member

I know how you feel! There are a few of us at work trying to get pregnant, and I feel like every time I open my fat mouth ("oh hey guys, I think I ovulated!!) it turns out not to be true. I'm very superstitious about everything!

8. alliebabyfeve

alliebabyfeve Mom and ttc baby #2

I'm the exact same way. I feel like I need to think it wont happen otherwise it wont happen. lol