why do we do it???? lol

fifegirl

Reaction score
I have so far done 8 tests because i am so desperate to know if i am or if i m not!!! I ve read so many stories on here of people doing loads of tests.

I ve spent over £40 on pregnancy tests in the last 4 days lol thats nuts!! I know that when i pick my car up from the garage that is right next to asdas that no matter how hard i try to stop myself i will be in asdas buying yet another test lol Am i going crazy???

Sounds like there's a fair chance you are!! LOL

This time around I've been pretty reserved. Think I took five tests until I was very sure that we were preggars. I have a digital test left that I may use this weekend to confirm HCG levels are rising. I suppose our bumps should be encouraged that their mum's were so excited about being pregnant with them that we tested so much!!! LOL

Is your period late yet?

no its not late yet and if i had just had 8 negative tests i would be like oh well!!! Its that one that i did with a very very faint line that my mum and my best friend also see so i m not going totally mad!!! The digital one says not pregnant this morning but that says it is only 55% accurate 4 days b4 a missed period. I may try a first response one today!! I know i am being so silly but i just cant stop lol x

hahaha!
Oh this reminds me of me so much. I bought about 10 of the things, I wasn't in denial, just couldn't believe I got pregnant so quickly I suppose and the line was very faint to begin with. I also went to the doctors and begged her to get to test me again and she confirmed I was, after that I didn't buy any more!

I know it's really easy to say and far harder in practice. I started testing early when I started trying, but you are really better to wait. You'll feel more assured that the baby's here to stay once you've passed your AF due date. If you get the super faint positive you won't believe it anyway - but when you get the big fat pink line it's all the more believable.
Good luck anyway :) xxx

We were the same when we were trying to conceive.:wacko:

Seems like an age ago now blimey! :wacko:

We've most of us been there hun- all I want to say is amazon- 25 test strips for £4.40 Inc delivery! I bought them a few months ago so price may vary but they do the job and save a fortune! Good luck x

Your just like me...
i spent a fortune on tests too
i done 20+ Tests (CB digis and FRER)
and here a twinpack FRER is €15.50
and a single CB DIGI is €13.00

not including the Cheap Midstreams and IC's i used.. :blush:

I think when you want something so bad, sometimes its really hard to believe that you've been lucky enuf to actuallii have it happen, and tis can lead to becomming a test addict..

Best Of Luck
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"