Why does it hurt so much more now?

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by Croc-O-Dile, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Croc-O-Dile

Croc-O-Dile Well-Known Member

I was perfectly fine. Okay, not "perfectly fine", but I wasn't a crying mess. The first month I was, but then I calmed down. Recently I've just been a crying mess though. I think it's a mix between being around more pregnant women, knowing I should be settling in to my own place or getting ready to at least, my impending due date, and working with FOA all the time.

I went and saw breaking dawn tonight (which was amazing. The acting was soooo much better this time. Except one scene, I had to stop from laughing out loud) and when Bella was all big and pregnant I actually cried. I want to be big and pregnant and complaining about my back hurting and having to pee through the whole movie. I want to feel those little kicks and see the look on his face every time the baby moves. I want that life back. :cry:

I have this fear that we'll be working together March 1. And if we are I will, undoubtedly, bawl my eyes out. :cry:

No real point in this, just a rant.

2. Islander

Islander Preggo - 1st Tri

didnt wan to r and r...jus wanted to let you know how sorry I am... its so hard, but yoll get there.

On another note - jealous you got to see it!theres no cinema on my island :(

3. amotherslove

amotherslove MamaToLilyLucyAndLila<3

i'm so sorry. sometimes you just go numb for a bit.. and the pain catches up. i havent yet seen breaking dawn for that reason.. also if you guys work together on your due date, call in sick.. honestly. i would.

4. bornthiswayxo

bornthiswayxo Well-Known Member

I made myself, through dedication to twilight, watch it today. WAS GOOD, however those scenes hurt me too... was hard to watch. x

5. Andypanda6570

Andypanda6570 3 Boys and an Angel Ava

You will get through this and takes s such a long time to be ok again, I mean you never really are over this or ok but time makes it easier. I lost my Ava at 20 weeks and that was 9 months ago and i am still am not right. I am so very sorry for your loss, if you need a friend I am here, always..XOOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: