Why does it keep happening to me :'(

Lucluc

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm scared again, as I mentioned in my previous posts, I bleed almost every week. This morning it happened again, seems to be stopping, but waiting for my Gp to refer me to the EPU again... was there last Wednesday, had an ultrasound and baby was ok. Please tell me all will be fine this time as well. Even though it is happening every week, just can't get used to it and panicking every time...

Oh hunny it must be so distressing and stressful :( I hope you don't mind me mentioning it, but have they checked you out for vasa praevia? Some unit's now do it at the 20 week scan so make sure they rule it out as it's not standard yet.

Hi hun, do you mean low-lying placenta? They did an ultrasound last Wednesday, and I asked specifically about it, and apparently it was not the case. I know there have been cases when ladies bled during their pregnancy and gave birth to healthy baby at the end, but OMG.. I just cannot relax :'(

It's connected to having a low lying placenta, yes, but it's about the cord insertion too. Here's a link - it's a condition in it's own right, whilst although rare, it can be marked by painless bleeding, which is why i mentioned it. It's worth having a quick read for awareness. www.vasapraevia.co.uk

You may be offered bedrest hon. My sister in law's younger sister had this going on througout her pregnancy too and eventually had her lil girl by section at 27wks after quite a while of hospital bedrest. She's 6wks old now and just came out of the incubator into a cot. She's tiny, but thriving xx :hugs: goodluck x

Came back from the hospital and my little troublemaker is fine :). Apparently my placenta is slightly low-lying, that is why I have this on and off bleeding. Hopefully it will move up later in pregnancy.

Great news hon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"