Why does my chart keep dipping like this?

Lkg

Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure I ovulated on day 24 but I've had two big dips in my chart. After the first one it went straight back up the next day and now I've had another one again today : s I've attached my chart can anyone give some advice please.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
Wish I could help but my chart is also all over the place this month, all up and down and ever such low post-ov temps... so I'm going to be dead cheeky and add my chart too in the hopes that someone can shed some light.... hope you don't mind... :blush::blush:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/60a053/?i=6603676&

Are you both checking temps at the same time each day? And using a bbt thermometer?
@lkg I think u oved on cd24 too but because your temps dropped slow at start of cycle its throwing your chart off....if you were to remove cd5-8 temps I think you will get your crosshairs. Is there a reason for those temps?

@jaypi not much I can offer you other than good luck!

I had a miscarriage and this is my first cycle since so that's why my initial temps were all over the place and my cycle is slightly longer.

I had a miscarriage and this is my first cycle since so that's why my initial temps were all over the place and my cycle is slightly longer.

I'm sorry for your loss and believe those high temps are throwing your chart off. I hope things settle down soon

Jaypi...it looks to me like you're having an anovulatory cycle. There isnt a clear temp shift at all. If you look at your chart between cd 13 & 29, all of your temps seem to be on the same level. *if* you did indeed ovulate, then this is clearly a hormonal issue and the low temps suggest low progesterone.

Lkg, your chart appears perfectly fine to me, its quite common to have lots of dips and rises. Good luck 🍀 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->