why fainter lines on tests occur as weeks go on

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
as a poas addict, i have many tests leftover and im using them up since they'll be expired by the time the baby arrives. i wondered why my tests were fainter than ever and im farther into my pregnancy. around week 4 and 5 i had test lines darker than the control and they were scary dark! i could use them at any time of day and they'd be dark. lately, they've been quite faint and im almost 9 weeks. i thought it was because of the concentration of the hcg in urine but ive also used fmu to prove its not the case and that it makes it even fainter!

the reason for this is, when hcg levels get so high the hpts will be overwhelmed. i found this out at babycentre and im glad i now know why my lines are fainter instead of darker. some women have claimed to have negatives, or near negatives on their tests although they had healthy pregnancies.

hope this helps those who are poas addicts like me and who continued to get rid of their extra tests lying around. anyone worrying why their tests reversed roles should consider this to ease their mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->