Why have i just tormented myself?

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Ive just tested at (i think) 9dpo - in the afternoon, and surprise surprise its a HUGE BFN!!!

So now, im torturing myself that im out this month.

We DTD on CD 12, 13 & 14, and thats it. Ive been so down and tired, so prob am out anyway :cry:

I did exactly the same thing only I tested on something really stupid like 6 or 7 dpo.... I have no idea why...

Plus today I would have been 20 weeks and finding out the sex of the baby this week... feeling really rubbish!

Lets hope the week goes quickly and with our much needed BFP's!

xx

Oh No ladies!! Me too! I Was feeling really stupid about it too and thinking why oh why did I do this to myself. It was Superdrugs fault LOL, they had 2 for one of the First response preg test so i got 4 for £20!

But stay positive as we still might get BFP. I just had a MMC in Jan but when I first ttc I tested 9 dpo and got a negative a tried 3 days later and got my BFP. So lets be patient! maybe we can keep in touch on here and test again later in the week?

I would be 22 weeks now and feeling really low today, so I know how you feel Chimpette, HUGS!
xx

Glad it isnt just me then! :hugs: What are we like! We know its a waste of a test but just cant ignore than urge!!!

I would have been 13 weeks. I think my first AF was on 14th feb, but dont know for sure as my mc bleeding continued right up until then, but cos it got heavier on the 14th EPAU said it was my first AF.

LOL i HATE how nature is so slow!!!!! :rofl:

oh and ive just bought 20 more tests from ebay ready for the weekend!! :blush:

:rofl: x

There really is a market for these tests! think how much money we spend. I was SO SO SO sure I would wait for AF but like you say, the urge takes over. I actually think i ovulated later than normal. I am a late one anyway. Around 17/18 but according to tests I think I might only be 7/8 DPO.

Ok I really am going to wait now (lol Ok I want to :) Test again friday and then Sunday. I have 3 left, I may as well use them. they are the expensive ones. Are the E bay preg tests any good? assuming they are only standard though and not the early ones.

x

Awww ladies I know it is hard but you only upset yourselves in the end Iv been banned from testing until at least a couple of days AFTER a missed AF tho I think it's sensible I don't want to waste money and I always want to buy good brands so no worrying about whether the tests are accurate or not my thinking is if it says positive and iv tested really early I won't believe it anyway! lol also when I got the CB Digi tests it has statistics in there saying that not every pregnant woman would get an early result anyway so I just came to the conclusion theres no point and I must be sensible....................tho im not saying im not impatient! lol be strong ladies! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->