Why hello there!

Sounds like a good plan to me yeah! :) Haha awwh he must be soo excited.

Well we only found out yesterday morning but it already feels so hard not to tell my closest friends the news.. especially those who I know will be super happy :') I'll be going down to visit my best friend next weekend and I will NOT be able to hold it in! but other than that I was thinking the same as you, tell close family and friends around 8 weeks and then everyone else around 12, I can't decide whether to before or after the scan, have to think on that! :D

Sounds like a good plan to me yeah! :) Haha awwh he must be soo excited.

Well we only found out yesterday morning but it already feels so hard not to tell my closest friends the news.. especially those who I know will be super happy :') I'll be going down to visit my best friend next weekend and I will NOT be able to hold it in! but other than that I was thinking the same as you, tell close family and friends around 8 weeks and then everyone else around 12, I can't decide whether to before or after the scan, have to think on that! :D

I see my dad EVERY day and there are so many times I have almost slipped in just one week! I want to shout it from the roof top! XD

I know how you feel, it's suddenly the only thing on my mind and I want to share it with everyone :D

Hey Sassy, if you want to move over to the forum I've just created with me plus four others tagged who are pregnant with first and are around five weeks, then it is in the 'pregnancy groups and discussions' section and called 'First Pregnancies due June 2014' :D Would like to see you there, hope you're getting on well! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"