Why I love being pregnant...please join in - anything you enjoy about your pregnancy

fluffpuffin

Reaction score
Hi Girlies - I wanted to create a thread where we can just talk about all the positives of pregnancy, sometimes amusing (if you have any stories please spill :thumbup:) and amazing things as well...

I personally love being pregnant because it amazes me growing this tiny life inside of me. When I had my midwife appointment and I heard the heartbeat it was crazy cause it feels like there's a tiny alien living inside of me :haha:....

sometimes even being crazy emotional can make you laugh afterwards - when you shout at people or cry at stupid things and people have to be nice to you because you're pregnant :haha:!!

also: you don't feel bad for stuffing your face when everyone is dieting around you. :happydance:

And having to take it easy: pass all that housework on to hubby :rofl: & he can't even complain.

Brilliant!!!

can't wait to meet my little one!!!
xxxxxx

I love the fact that I have a life inside of me growing and if it wasn't for me this baby wouldn't even be alive right now :)
I also love it when I put the doppler on and baby starts kicking it and hurting my ears because he packs such a hard wollop :D

I (like you two ladies) love knowing that I'm growing a life inside of me

I love that I can nap during the day without being called lazy :happydance::happydance:

And secretly.. I'm also looking forward to the fact that I can have a year off work.. But shhhhh don't tell anyone lol

xxxx

I love feeling the baby move inside me and knowing I am creating a person. That's so cool to me. I also like to see the faces on my kids and OH when they can feel the baby move on my tummy.

I love that I can nap during the day without being called lazy :happydance::happydance:

And secretly.. I'm also looking forward to the fact that I can have a year off work.. But shhhhh don't tell anyone lol

xxxx

I definately second your last comment. looking forward to my mat leave :)

My favorite thing is seeing my belly move and knowing she's getting bigger and stronger everyday. I could sit and watch her wiggle about all day x

Im totally loving being pregnant too...
Ive been very fortunate and had a really good pregnancy so far.... love everything about it.

Best of all.. my changing body and feeling bubs kick :)

Love it
:-D

I love feeling strong movement/kicks from the baby, also looking forward to the time off work he he xxx

Being able to stuff my face whenever I want to and with whatever (almost) I want.

Having DH at my beck and call (almost).

Getting DH to do a lot of the housework (hehehe!)

Shopping for baby stuff because I've NEVER been able to buy baby stuff as I know no one who has a baby!

Hearing the HB

Feeling bubs move

Watching/ Listening to DH talk to the baby (bump)

Trying to imagine who my baby will look like (I think daddy)

Looking forward to bringing up a life I have created inside me

I love being pregnant. I love that I have created a life, it takes me closer to God.

I love it when the baby kicks, reduces me into tears completely as to how much they trust us for protecting them.

I love being pampered and fussed over.

And of course, I cannot wait to meet the baby and find out what he/she looks like! :)

Even though i get aches and pains every day i think being pregnant is the most amazing feeling.

I love that my baby must know i'm a worrier because he / she lets me know that their there every day

I love how happy it makes me feel to know that in a few months i will have my little baby here

I love how people look at me and smile

I absolutely love looking / buying baby bits

I love how oh won't let me lift a finger and makes me always put my feet up. Plus he's understanding of my emotions.

I love being pregnant cause I love feeling the baby kicking away inside me, the way my skin changes and is nice and clear and how I just feel really healthy till I eat a load of junk food lmao......

I love the fact im making a tiny new person but also:

I love the fact that my boobies are lovely and round :) And that i can wear tight striped tops without looking fat :haha:

Oh and i HAVE to eat all that cheese (for the protein and calcium) whereas before it was on the very naughty list. x

Love your responses girls :)

'ilovecocopops' - yours is quite a goodmreason too - my bb's were always on the small side, but they have certainly grown in the past 4 months. hubby loves it too :)

xxx

I love being pregnant because ......... Its great feeling the baby move around inside me,
I love knowing that i am growing a new life inside of me,
i love my bump
I love the excitement of awaiting the new arrival
i love buying new baby stuff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx

I definately second your last comment. looking forward to my mat leave :)

I third that comment...can't wait to finish work.
But I also love knowing that there is a living thing inside of me that I love with all my heart and being.
I also love looking at my body... with strech marks, celuulite and everything and the bump and feeling sexy!

There's so much I love about being pregnant that I would fill an entire page, so instead I'll say my favourite 'new' thing this week:

My baby can definitely hear outside noises, when my Husband speaks, the baby moves around and when Hubby puts his hand on my tummy the baby moves towards him and kicks his hands. It's so beautiful. I love my little son :D

love feeling little kicks...and i like being pampered by my hubby i feel vulnerable lol

Baby Shopping!!!!!!!!!

Feeling her move!

Decorating the nursery

Having OH talk to her

Seeing how my bump is growing.

I love just sitting quietly rubbing my belly, I could do it all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->