Why?!!! I wanna give up!! :'(

2DDsWant1More

Reaction score
I just need some encouragement or a real wake up to reality. I took a FRER at 11dpo and their was a BFfP which got clearer before 10mins. I was so excited that I decided to take a CB digital the same day... and BFN! Ugh! So I POAS 12dpo with a walmart cheapie and another BFN (but I swear I saw the faintest of faint lines). So I held my pee today (13dpo) because my bladder is weak and I cant hold it at night. So I held it for 6 hrs and almost about to burst so that I could test right. I used a First Signal 88cents test and another BFN!! I am so deflated, upset, sad, overwhelmed and frustrated. I try to stay positive for the next month, but I am losing the ability to want to keep going forward. I hate getting excited and let down month after month. I know that a lot of us are in the same boat. I just really needed to vent and hope that someone can relate, pray for me, give some encouragement... something. I really fear that my af will start on time thursday. But I promise my body is screaming; PREGNANT! I have every symptom under the sun and no cramps whatsoever. :shrug::shrug:

I cant keep it together... :cry::cry::cry::cry::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I'm so sorry. I don't know how long you've been ttc, but I tried for 19 months for my daughter so I probably understand what you're going through. It sucks, it really does. All I can say is hang in there. Ironically enough, the cycle I stopped trying (stopped temping, OPK'S,tracking cm, etc) I got pregnant. Anyway just letting you know that you're not alone. Vent away, we're here!

I'm so sorry, but please hang in there. I know it's not easy to keep seeing BFN when all we want is BFP. Keep trying, and never give up! Good luck!:flower::hugs:

Hang in there. I definitely relate. This cycle was especially cruel. I had these shadow lines starting from 5dpo. One day they were there, then they were gone, then they were back... Then my temp stayed up and AF didn't show in full force like she was supposed to... But no no, bfns bfns bfns. It sucks a** but you don't give up because, as you have experienced, the miracle that is having a child. So chin up buttercup. And praying for a speedy bfp for you

Thank you guys so much for the encouragement. I am trying to not become bitter. And I look at my little girls and know that if it happened twice, it could happen again. Praying hard for number 3.

Dobby, thank you love. I know and believe that you and I both will get our beautiful blessed babies very soon.

I appreciate you ladies.

Feelin ya. 14dpo today.
7th month ttc #2

Took spot on 2 yrs with ds.
Im scared itll take that long again!

Good luck x

Everything happens for a reason.

I have heard alot of negative things regarding blue dye tests and the new curved handled tests. Not sure what kind you used but perhaps something to look into as well :)

Best of luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->