why is 2 weeks sooooo long!!

pinkgem100

Baby #2
Reaction score
Hi all

this has prob been said before and will be said again and again!! but seriously why is 2 weeks so long away???

my 2 weeks weight starts today and I am already staring at the calendar wondering how long I've got to wait and what weird and wonderful symptoms I will think I have in that time!!

well, can test on the 11th July... surly that's not long off is it???

xoxo

Hi I'm 1dpiui and I'm also wondering if time will fly...I'm testing the trigger out but waiting until 5dpo to start. They said I should wait until just 8th to test but I know I won't lol. Are u going to test early?

I really don't know, would like to try and wait but know I will prob test early, try and wait till atleast the 8th or 9th!!

good luck

xoxo

I'm right there with you! I got so impatient that I tested this morning and drove myself crazy because it looked like there was the start of a second line at the top of the results window but it didn't form into a full line so I was like, well I don't know what the heck that was! Went to get a full body MRI today (disrelated, for an earlier car accident) and they didn't want to do it just in case I am pregnant, so we also have to wait a week for THAT (I'm waiting a week to test again), so now it is just really emphasizing how much time I have left until I find out and it's driving me crazy not knowing!!! Best to keep ourselves busy with something else. I've been keeping myself busy with my DH :sex: Hehehe!

I hate the Tww!! i'm so impatient...but even worse i hate the wait to ovulate! I have long cycles so sometimes i wait 18 days to ovulate. complete nightmare!!

think i (we) will be doing a lot of "keeping busy" gunna be a very long 2 weeks!! dont remember being like this my other 2!!

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->