Why is it called morning sickness?

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Would love to meet the person that officially named it morning sickness. This is my 2nd pregnancy and my all day sickness is evil even worst that with my DD I hate the smell of my house and everything just feel plain miserable I hope it passes at 12 weeks like it did with DD. I guess one positive thing about sickness is that it means all is going well can anyone else sympathise lol? When should I start getting concerned about my sickness I'm struggling to eat :(

Right behind u. My fourth pregnancy here ( one mmc) and I've been through this every single time. My mom just came to bring my prescription anti nausea meds. Can't function and I have 2 kids to deal with. All day nausea and vomiting can't stop eating to curb the feeling... It's the worst.

I've had 3 miscarriages but they never got to the sickness stage. How do the anti nausea medicines work? Do they actually work i need to do something as heaving over my DD when I'm changing her nappy is getting me down

I've had 3 miscarriages but they never got to the sickness stage. How do the anti nausea medicines work? Do they actually work i need to do something as heaving over my DD when I'm changing her nappy is getting me down

Ah yes they work like a charm. I'm in Canada so we are very lucky to have diclectin it's an anti nausea med formulated especially for pregnant woman, category A. You are instructed to take 2 at bedtime, 1 in morning and one in afternoon they are slow release so only act after 5 hrs. God sent in previous pregnancies. I started it today, can't deal anymore!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"