Why is it that when u had a rubbish day and need a hug.. None is there.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by LauraLoo86, Jun 6, 2011.

1. LauraLoo86

LauraLoo86 Well-Known Member

Ive just come in from another rubbish day at work where I actually heard my work collegues slagging me off calling me 'The happy chappy' Coz I wasn't very happy that none helped me with the heavy boxes I have to lift. I shuffled them all along myself and did it all myself..!! Asked if anyone would help and got told all u gotta do is askk. Should a woman who is 5 months pregnant really have to ask for people to help her.

Then I asked my manager to get me my maternity pay information. She tutted and made out like its a huge deal.. Didn't get it for me so the house im going to rent will be gone by the time I get to getting the info.

Then I come home and my mum asked what I want for dinner I simply said I dunt know. Her, my dad and brother started saying I was a miserable cow and why am I so moody all the time my mum said oh yer you can say 'I had a lovely pregnancy' Well considering Ive been threatened with the sack, told i can't live there anymore, and treated like crap by my mates Im bound to be able moody.. I just wanna cry when I think how happy I should actually be. My boyf is amazing and I love him so much I jus dunt want to bug him all the time with my silly lil mood swings. He gets annoyed that I get treated like crap at work and by my mates.. I really want to get this lovely lil house but I know someone will be on hand to ruin it for me. :growlmad::nope:

2. Kasia

Kasia Well-Known Member

3. firsttimer87

firsttimer87 First-timer expecting

:hugs: hun. No really advice i'm afriad, but you're not alone. Dont beat yourself up for having a a bad day. You're certainly entitled to it :) xx

4. momof2bb

momof2bb Well-Known Member

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: ... and many more

5. LauraLoo86

hahaa all those huggy faces made me giggle thanx. I just don't get why none sees that Im not miserable Im just tired and hormonal I spend 10 hours a day out of the house and Im my feet pretty much for 8 hours.. My boyf always makes me smile but I dunt want him to see that other people have upset me.. Coz he will just get annoyed.

Thanx for the hugs people. xx

6. firsttimer87

firsttimer87 First-timer expecting

i'm sure he'd love to know how much he cheers you up darling :) xx

7. seoj

seoj Our family of four...

Lots of hugs :hugs:...

Sorry your having a rough moment hun! Just tell your boyfriend you need a hug, I'm sure he'd comply! hehe.

Best of luck to you!!!! Maybe sit down for a moment and just take some deep breathes and imagine all that negative energy leaving your body and good positive energy coming in... some days that really helps me :)

8. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

:hugs: massive huggles hun. your colleagues sound like turds feck 'em all! xx

9. aley28

aley28 2 boys & a girl <3

10. letshaveababy

letshaveababy Mommy of 4!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know things can get difficult at times, I'm so sorry that your co-workers aren't treating you better!! A pregnant woman's bad day is horrible. Hang in there, and try to think of all of the positivity that you have around you!

A healthy growing LO. A wonderful boyfriend that makes you smile. The fact that you'll be leaving work soon to go on leave!! :flower:

Anyone negative doesn't deserve your attention right now. :hugs:

11. Sarah24

Sarah24 Mummy to Finley

Lots and lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:. It's horrible that you're getting treated so badly by people, keep on trooping through it though, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel xxxx

12. Maman

Maman Guest

awwww im sending you hugs! i say you should write down something nasty about everyone whos pissed you off then tear it up and bin it.

theraputic :)

13. LauraLoo86

Thanx for all the replys. Im feeling abit more postive. My lovely boyf came to get me and we were ment to be talking about money.. He said are u ok u look really sad. I just burst into tears so he gave me a huge hug and then we ended up somehow talking about ghosts..! lol. Putting the security deposit down on a house today..! Woop woop....!!! Stuff work Im not going to be working there forever..! xx Hope my moaning never brought anyone else on here down. :)